Duxburys Commercial is a leading provider of Commercial Property related services along the Fylde Coast, Blackpool, Preston, Lancashire, North West England and North Wales.
Duxburys Commercial offer a wide range of Professional and Agency services within all sectors of Commercial Property. We comprise of Chartered Surveyors, Non Domestic Energy Assessors and a Commercial Agency and base the services we provide on experience, in depth knowledge and comparable evidence. Our clients include major clearing banks and private clients.
LATEST NEWS & DEALS
The Crossroads is an office development located on the corner of Blackpool Road and Freckleton Street in Kirkham, approximately 8.4 miles from Blackpool and 7.5 miles from Preston. All local amenities are provided within Kirkham town centre, approximately one mile
FORMER LIBRARY BUILDING IN FRECKLETON – FOR SALE
The building would suit a variety of uses, subject to planning permission, to include:
- Nursery (D1) use class, would not require change of use consent as the building was previously a library.
- Retail / Restaurant (A3), would require change of use consent.
All interest, potential uses and viewings are invited.
Single storey former library building:
- Gross Internal Area: 256 sq m (2755 sq ft).
- The building has a square footprint measuring 16m x 16m and incorporates mainly open plan space. There is a main entrance, additional side entrance, WC, staff room, kitchen and store rooms.
- Brick construction, with glazed elevations and a stepped pyramid roof with a central feature.
- The accommodation can be reconfigured to suit differing requirements.
- Eaves height 2.1.m -2.3m. Height increases towards the centre of the building to approximately 3.9m.
The library is located on Preston Old Road in Freckleton village centre. The library is accessed directly off Preston Old Road, it is located in front of a public car park and Freckleton Church of England Primary School. Preston Old Road/Kirkham Road also comprises of local shops and amenities. The surrounding areas comprise of dense residential locations. Ease of access is available onto Preston New Road (A584) which commences access towards Blackpool and Preston. Access is also available onto Kirkham Road providing access towards Kirkham.
Call 01253 316 919 to arrange a viewing.More Details